While all in-person performances are currently postponed until fall 2021, Broadway Series subscriptions are on sale now. A series subscription includes one ticket to each of these FIVE shows: AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN, WAITRESS, Roald Dahl’s CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY, Rodgers & Hammerstein’s SOUTH PACIFIC and CATS!
- Convenient One-Time Ordering
- Same Great Guaranteed Seating
- Opportunity for Seating Upgrade
- Advanced Purchase Opportunities
- Never Miss a Sold-Out Show!
- Optional Online Renewal Ordering with Print-At-Home Ticket Service
|Clemens Center’s 2021-2022 Broadway Series||Series Non-Member
|Series Member Price*
|Price Level 1||$370||$355|
|Price Level 2||$345||$335|
|Price Level 3||$295||$285|
|Price Level 4||$220||$210|
*Subscription price includes processing and facility fees.
As a reminder, account credits may be used toward your subscription!
- ABOUT THE SERIES: Originally announced as a 4-show Series last October 2021, we are happy to “re-announce” the 2021 – 2022 Broadway Series with all new dates and the addition of WAITRESS to the package. Our box office will be in contact with previously renewed subscribers on the addition of WAITRESS to the Series offerings.
- RENEWAL SALES PERIOD: For Renewing Subscribers, orders accepted by phone or online beginning at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 4 through the renewal deadline date of Tuesday, August 31.
- RENEWAL “SEAT UPGRADE” REQUESTS are being accepted beginning now on first-come-first-served basis and will be accommodated, based on availability – with requests being reviewed after the renewal campaign. For further information on this process, please contact the Box Office by phone.
- ONLINE RENEWAL ORDERING WITH OPTIONAL PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET SERVICE: For details and instructions on how to set up your account, please Click Here.
- NEW SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS: “New” Subscription Orders are being accepted beginning Tuesday, May 4, 2021 and will be processed on a “best available” basis. At the time of subscription order, “new” subscribers will need to select First performance night or Second performance night. Also, customers will be asked to indicate their seating preference of downstairs or upstairs.
- PAYMENT METHOD: The Clemens Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Checks should be made payable to the Clemens Center. For phone orders, a split payment option is being offered with 50 percent due at the time the order is processed and the balance after August 31. (This option is not available online)
- SUBSCRIBER PRIORITY OFFERS: All 2021-2022 Broadway Series Subscribers are offered the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any of the Broadway shows during special ticket priority offers as well as priority buying periods for Special Attractions, which are announced throughout the season, such as OKLAHOMA! National Tour announcement coming soon.
- EXCHANGES: Anyone may exchange and/or upgrade tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis. Additional options are available to Clemens Center Members ONLY (see below).
- Become a CLEMENS CENTER MEMBER today and receive these Benefits: 1. Ticket Insurance – Clemens Center Members receive the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE of being able to return tickets for a credit when requested at least two business days prior to the scheduled performance. (Restrictions may apply) 2. Broadway Series Subscription Discount (see 4-show Series chart above). 3. Advance Purchase Opportunity – Clemens Center members get to purchase tickets to events BEFORE the general public with “Member-Only” buying period. (While we make every effort to offer this when a show is announced, time constraints occasionally make this benefit not possible.)
- SUBSCRIBER UPDATES: Regular updates are provided on the Clemens Center’s social media channels, our website and via e-mail. If you are not receiving our subscriber update emails, please sign up by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Depending on type of request, service charges may be applied to returned, exchanged/upgraded or lost tickets.
- For patrons with special needs – please inquire about services when placing your order.
- The Clemens Center will follow all New York State guidelines for operation at the time of the performances.
- All dates/times/programs subject to change.
View Seating Chart (PDF)
We would like to acknowledge these business members who support Clemens Center programming throughout the year: