2022-23 Broadway Series
Thank you for your support of Broadway in Elmira. Welcome to the 2022-23 Broadway Season. Series subscriptions are on sale now! A series subscription includes one ticket to each of these FIVE shows: BUDDY – The Buddy Holly Story, ON YOUR FEET!, BEAUTIFUL – The Carole King Musical, TOOTSIE and Legally Blonde The Musical.
- Performance #1 Night is First Night – Oct 11, Nov 4, Jan 11, Feb 27 and May 5
- Performance #2 Night is Second Night – Oct 12, Nov 5, Jan 12, Feb 28 and May 6
You can Renew or order a New Broadway Series subscription online 24/7 at ClemensCenter.org, over the phone at 607-734-8191 or 800-724-0159 or in-person during Box Office hours (Monday – Friday 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
Enjoy Series Subscriber Benefits!
- Convenient One-Time Ordering
- Same Great Guaranteed Seating
- Opportunity for Seating Upgrade
- Advanced Purchase Opportunities
- Never Miss a Sold-Out Show!
- Optional Online Renewal Ordering with Print-At-Home Ticket Service
|Clemens Center’s 2022-23 Broadway Series||Series Non-Member
|Series Member Price*
|Price Level 1||$400||$385|
|Price Level 2||$360||$350|
|Price Level 3||$310||$300|
|Price Level 4||$235||$225|
*Subscription price includes processing and facility maintenance fees.
As a reminder, account credits may be used toward your subscription!
- RENEWAL SALES PERIOD: For Renewing Subscribers, orders accepted by phone/in-person or online now through the renewal deadline date of Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- RENEWAL “SEAT UPGRADE” REQUESTS are being accepted now on first-come-first-served basis and will be accommodated, based on availability – with requests being reviewed after the renewal campaign. For further information on this process, please contact the Box Office by phone.
- ONLINE RENEWAL ORDERING WITH OPTIONAL PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET SERVICE: For details and instructions on how to set up your account, please Click Here.
- NEW SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS: “New” Subscription Orders are being accepted now and will be processed on a “best available” basis. At the time of subscription order, “new” subscribers will need to select First performance night or Second performance night. Also, customers will be asked to indicate their seating preference of downstairs or upstairs.
- PAYMENT METHOD: The Clemens Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Checks should be made payable to the Clemens Center. For phone orders, a split payment option is being offered with 50 percent due at the time the order is processed and the balance after August 31. (This option is not available online)
- SUBSCRIBER PRIORITY OFFERS: All 2022-23 Broadway Series Subscribers are offered the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any of the Broadway shows during special ticket priority offers as well as priority buying periods for Special Attractions, which are announced throughout the season.
- EXCHANGES: Anyone may exchange and/or upgrade tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis. Additional options are available to Clemens Center Members ONLY (see below).
- Become a CLEMENS CENTER MEMBER today and receive these Benefits: 1. Ticket Insurance – Clemens Center Members receive the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE of being able to return tickets for a credit when requested at 30 (Thirty) days’ notice prior to the scheduled performance (noting that due to newly introduced contract restrictions, 30 (Thirty) days’ notice is required for such returns and is a change from the former policy) 2. Broadway Series Subscription Discount (see 5-show Series chart above). 3. Advance Purchase Opportunity – Clemens Center members get to purchase tickets to events BEFORE the general public with “Member-Only” buying period. (While we make every effort to offer this when a show is announced, time constraints occasionally make this benefit not possible.)
- SUBSCRIBER UPDATES: Regular updates are provided on the Clemens Center’s social media channels, our website and via e-mail. If you are not receiving our subscriber update emails, please sign up by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Depending on type of request, service charges may be applied to returned, exchanged/upgraded or lost tickets.
- For patrons with special needs – please inquire about services when placing your order.
- All dates/times/programs/protocols subject to change.
View Seating Chart (PDF)
We would like to acknowledge these business members who support Clemens Center programming throughout the year: