While all in-person performances are currently postponed until fall 2021 or later, Broadway Series subscriptions are still on sale. A series subscription includes one ticket to each of these four attractions: AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN, Rodgers & Hammerstein’s SOUTH PACIFIC, Roald Dahl’s CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and CATS!
You can Renew your Broadway Series subscription online or over the phone. New subscriptions are available for purchase over the phone only at this time by calling the box office at 607-734-8191 or 800-724-0159.
An Update on the Clemens Center’s 2021-2022 Broadway Series:
- Convenient One-Time Ordering
- Same Great Guaranteed Seating
- Opportunity for Seating Upgrade
- Advanced Purchase Opportunities
- Never Miss a Sold-Out Show!
- Optional Online Renewal Ordering with Print-At-Home Ticket Service
|Clemens Center’s 2021-2022 Broadway Series||Series Non-Member
|Series Member Price*
|Price Level 1||$301||$289|
|Price Level 2||$281||$273|
|Price Level 3||$241||$233|
|Price Level 4||$181||$173|
*Subscription price includes processing and facility fees.
As a reminder, account credits may be used toward your subscription!
- RENEWAL SALES PERIOD: For Renewing Subscribers, orders accepted by phone or online beginning at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, October 12 through the renewal deadline date of Friday, December 11.
- RENEWAL “SEAT UPGRADE” REQUESTS are being accepted beginning October 12 on first-come-first-served basis and will be accommodated, based on availability – with requests being reviewed after the renewal campaign. For further information on this process, please contact the Box Office by phone.
- ONLINE RENEWAL ORDERING WITH OPTIONAL PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET SERVICE: For details and instructions on how to set up your account, please Click Here.
- NEW SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS: “New” Subscription Orders are being accepted beginning Monday, January 18, 2021 and will be processed on a “best available” basis. At the time of subscription order, “new” subscribers will need to select First performance night or Second performance night. Also, customers will be asked to indicate their seating preference of downstairs or upstairs.
- PAYMENT METHOD: The Clemens Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Checks should be made payable to the Clemens Center. For phone orders, a split payment option is being offered with 50 percent due at the time the order is processed and the balance after December 11. (This option is not available online)
- SUBSCRIBER PRIORITY OFFERS: All 2021-2022 Broadway Series Subscribers are offered the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any of the Broadway shows during special ticket priority offers as well as priority buying periods for Special Attractions, which are announced throughout the season.
- EXCHANGES: Anyone may exchange and/or upgrade tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis. Additional options are available to Clemens Center Members ONLY (see below).
- Become a CLEMENS CENTER MEMBER today and receive these Benefits: 1. Ticket Insurance – Clemens Center Members receive the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE of being able to return tickets for a credit when requested at least two business days prior to the scheduled performance. (Restrictions may apply) 2. Broadway Series Subscription Discount (see 4-show Series chart above). 3. Advance Purchase Opportunity – Clemens Center members get to purchase tickets to events BEFORE the general public with “Member-Only” buying period. (While we make every effort to offer this when a show is announced, time constraints occasionally make this benefit not possible.)
- SUBSCRIBER UPDATES: Regular updates are provided on the Clemens Center’s social media channels, our website and via e-mail. If you are not receiving our subscriber update emails, please sign up by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Depending on type of request, service charges may be applied to returned, exchanged/upgraded or lost tickets.
- For patrons with special needs – please inquire about services when placing your order.
- All dates/times/programs subject to change.
View Seating Chart (PDF)
We would like to acknowledge these business members who support Clemens Center programming throughout the year: