|2016-2017 Best of Broadway Series Subscription||Series Non-Member
|Series Member Price*
|Price Level 1||$352.50||$334.00|
|Price Level 2||$332.50||$316.00|
|Price Level 3||$282.50||$269.00|
|Price Level 4||$178.50||$171.00|
*Subscription price includes processing and facility fees.
For the 16-17 Best of Broadway Series, there are four prices broken down into sections as follows:
P1 Level: X1D; X2D (Downstairs)
P2 Level: X3D X4D; X5D; X6D (Downstairs) & X1U; X2U; X3U (Upstairs)
P3 Level: X7D (Downstairs) & X4U and X5U (Upstairs)
P4 Level: X8D (Downstairs) and X6U (Upstairs)
To view pricing sections, see Powers Theater seating map.
Enjoy Series Subscriber Benefits!
- Same Great “Guaranteed” Seating
- Opportunity for Seating Upgrade
- Convenient One-Time Ordering
- Priority Seating & Ticket Purchasing Offers
- Payment Plan Option for All Orders
- Never Miss a Sold-Out Show!
The Clemens Center Box Office will accept 2016-17 Best of Broadway subscriptions as follows:
- “Current” Renewing Subscribers (including requests for seating upgrades) beginning Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- “New” Subscription Orders beginning Monday, June 13, 2016
All subscription orders will be accepted by phone at 607-734-8191 or 800-724-0159 or in person. Our Box Office is open from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For renewing subscribers, if you wish to move or upgrade your seats, please note the order in which we seat subscription orders:
- First, we seat all non-changing, renewing subscribers during the renewal sales period, which is from May 11 to June 8.
- Second, we seat renewing subscribers who request seating changes. Seat upgrade requests are accepted on first-come first served basis beginning May 11 and will be accommodated based on availability after the renewal deadline date.
- Beginning June 13, we seat all “new” subscription orders on a best available basis.
For all “renewing” subscribers, please notify the Clemens Center of your renewal intentions no later than the deadline date, which is Wednesday, June 8th. After that time, all subscriptions will be released for general sale.
In addition to the subscription campaign, a Subscriber Single Ticket Priority sales period will also be offered. All renewing 2016-2017 Best of Broadway Series Subscribers will be offered the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any of the Broadway shows as a special ticket priority offer beginning Monday, June 13, 2016 –ahead of single tickets sales to the public.
For all “new” subscribers (with “new” subscription orders will be accepted beginning June 13), patrons will need to select first performance night (Nov. 4; Dec. 8; Feb. 21; Mar. 28; May 2) or second performance night (Nov. 5; Dec. 9; Feb. 22; Mar. 29; May 3). Also, patrons will be asked to indicate their seating preference of downstairs or upstairs, at which time the order will be processed on a “best available” basis.
Subscriptions are for guaranteed reserved seating in Powers Theater and are subject to availability.
Tickets will be mailed when your order is processed unless you instruct us to do otherwise. If the first performance is within a week of your order, tickets will be held at the Box Office.
PAYMENT METHOD: Checks should be made payable to the Clemens Center. The Clemens Center also accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. For all orders, a split payment option is being offered (50 percent due at the time the order is processed and the balance due after August 31, 2016).
EXCHANGES: Anyone may exchange and/or upgrade tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis. Additional options are available to Clemens Center Members ONLY (see below).
Become a CLEMENS CENTER MEMBER today and receive these Benefits:
1. Ticket Insurance – Clemens Center Members receive the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE of being able to return tickets for an on-line credit when requested at least two business days prior to the scheduled performance. (Restrictions may apply).
2. Broadway Series Subscription Discount (see ticket chart above).
3. Advance Purchase Opportunity – Clemens Center members get to purchase tickets to events BEFORE the general public with “Member-Only” buying period. (While we make every effort to offer this when a show is announced, time constraints occasionally make this benefit impossible.)
Depending on type of request, service charges may be applied to returned/upgraded or lost tickets depending on type of request.
For patrons with disabilities, please inquire about services when ordering tickets.
All dates/programs subject to change.
Support the Clemens Center
While you don’t have to be a member to purchase a Broadway Series subscription, membership is easy and comes with benefits that may be used throughout the season. You may join or renew at the time of your ticket order directly through the Box Office, noting that member subscribers are offered bonus savings on subscription orders. If you have questions or would like a membership brochure which details the various benefits and levels of giving, click here.