|Elmira Savings Bank Broadway Series
Subscription 2019-2020 Season
|Series Member Price*
|Price Level 1||$368||$353|
|Price Level 2||$343||$333|
|Price Level 3||$293||$283|
|Price Level 4||$193||$183|
*Subscription price includes processing and facility fees.
For the Elmira Savings Bank Broadway Series 19-20 Season, there are four prices broken down into sections as follows:
P1 Level: X1D; X2D (Downstairs)
P2 Level: X3D X4D; X5D; X6D (Downstairs) & X1U; X2U; X3U (Upstairs)
P3 Level: X7D (Downstairs) & X4U and X5U (Upstairs)
P4 Level: X8D (Downstairs) and X6U (Upstairs)
To view pricing sections, see Powers Theater seating map.
Enjoy Series Subscriber Benefits!
- Convenient One-Time Ordering
- Same Great Guaranteed Seating
- Opportunity for Seating Upgrade
- Advanced Purchase Opportunities
- Never Miss a Sold-Out Show!
NEW THIS SEASON!
- Optional Online Renewal Ordering with Print-At-Home Ticket Service – Click Here for instructions on how to set up your account.
- RENEWAL SALES PERIOD: For Renewing Subscribers, orders accepted at the Clemens Center Box Office or online beginning Monday, April 15 through the renewal deadline date of Friday, May 24. After May 24, non-renewing subscription seats will be released. Don’t Delay…Act Now to Guarantee Your Order!
- RENEWAL “SEAT UPGRADE” REQUESTS are being accepted beginning April 15 on first-come-first-served basis and will be accommodated, based on availability – with requests being reviewed after the renewal campaign. For further information on this process, please contact the Box Office.
- OPTIONAL ONLINE RENEWAL ORDERING WITH PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET SERVICE: For details and instructions on how to set up your account, please Click Here or call the Box Office at 607-734-8191 or 800-724-0159 (Monday – Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- NEW SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS: “New” Subscription Orders are being accepted beginning Monday, May 6 and will be processed on a “best available” basis. At the time of subscription order, “new” subscribers will need to select First performance night (Oct. 18; Jan. 28, Feb. 11, Apr. 21 & June 5) or Second performance night (Oct. 19; Jan 29; Feb. 12; Apr. 22 and June 6). Also, customers will be asked to indicate their seating preference of downstairs or upstairs.
- PAYMENT METHOD: The Clemens Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Checks should be made payable to the Clemens Center. For in-person or phone orders, a split payment option is being offered (50 percent due at the time the order is processed and the balance after August 31, 2019). (This option is not available online)
- SUBSCRIBER PRIORITY OFFERS: All 2019-2020 Broadway Series Subscribers are offered the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any of the Broadway shows during special ticket priority offers as well as priority buying periods for Special Attractions, which are announced throughout the season.
- EXCHANGES: Anyone may exchange and/or upgrade tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis. Additional options are available to Clemens Center Members ONLY (see below).
- Become a CLEMENS CENTER MEMBER today and receive these Benefits: 1. Ticket Insurance – Clemens Center Members receive the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE of being able to return tickets for a credit when requested at least two business days prior to the scheduled performance. (Restrictions may apply) 2. Broadway Series Subscription Discount (see 5-show Series chart above). 3. Advance Purchase Opportunity – Clemens Center members get to purchase tickets to events BEFORE the general public with “Member-Only” buying period. (While we make every effort to offer this when a show is announced, time constraints occasionally make this benefit not possible.)
- Depending on type of request, service charges may be applied to returned, exchanged/upgraded or lost tickets.
- For patrons with special needs – please inquire about services when placing your order.
- All dates/programs subject to change.
Support the Clemens Center
While you don’t have to be a member to purchase a Broadway Series subscription, membership is easy and comes with benefits that may be used throughout the season. You may join or renew at the time of your ticket order directly through the Box Office, noting that member subscribers are offered bonus savings on subscription orders. If you have questions or would like a membership brochure which details the various benefits and levels of giving, click here.